.

March 6, 2012

nina in tallinn

So I spent four days last week in a spa in Tallinn, Estonia. Here's a some sort of photo diary of the trip, s'il vous plaît!

wiew from our hotel room window


a little moment of relaxing after a long day of moving from place a to place b

painted my nails to match my bikini 8--)

but next day I got bored of my ugly dry and brittle nails and went to the spa's beauty salon to get a french manicure

going out for some fooooddd. or well, not out since there were super nice restaurants in the hotel and we ended up eating in them every time and only left the place on saturday for a day of shopping 8--)

the hotel

I love the pastel colored houses sooo much!






traditional Estonian woman with constipation?


my shoppings

 these next ones are from a lovely Parisian style café confectionery which was also part of the hotel


I ate waaaaayyyy too many slices of cake there..






Most of the time we were in the spa or in treatments or in the gym where I couldn't take my camera with me, so here's all I immortalized. And guess what, I'm sick again! Just barely got rid of the last flu and now it has kindly made a comback.. Germs you stupid dookies get the heck off me!!!

Ps. For me, spring has officially started!!!<3 as soon as I get better it is time for spring cleaning, fresh flowers and some change of colour palette in my apartment;3 My order from H&M Home I recieved last week is gonna help me with the last part! Yay !!

Love, Nina

16 comments :

  1. ihania kuvia, tykkään hirveesti näist värisävyistä just ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fairy princess :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love those photos! i'm from estonia and i love the old town of tallinn. you have really captured the beauty of it. and of course you look absolutely delightful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, it means a lot to me that you think so!<3 I absolutely loved the old town area too!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. pish posh! mennää sunnuntaina pulkkamäkee ok?<3

      Delete
    2. ok!! sen jälkeen kaakaota <3

      Delete
    3. oi kyllä oi kyllä, jesjesjes<3

      Delete
  5. Ihania nuo talot! Ja tunnelmallisia kuvia :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no ne on kyllä, hurrrjan kauniita! ja kiitti:3

      Delete
  6. I'm so jealous!!! I want a nice relaxing four days. And I love that pink furry coat of yours!

    http://fortheloveoftyping.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be jealous too if I wasn't me:---D no just kidding, or maybe I ain't! it was so great:3 and thanks, I love the coat too!

      Delete
  7. hei!
    ihania kuvia Ü mistä nuo söpöt kuudennen kuvan kengät on?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kiitos:3 leokenkulit on tilattu topshopista syksyllä, katsoinkin blogistasi että sulla on jonkun tuontyylisten metsästys käynnissä!:} noita kyllä en ainakaan enää ole topshopin nettikaupassa nähnyt:(

      Delete
  8. jep näin on, tollaset ois niin suloset:) höh, no täytyy jatkaa etsimistä...:)

    ReplyDelete