I apologise for the silence here but since school started again a couple of weeks ago I've been a bit stagnant.. Even though I have super short schooldays and have really been doing nothing I have found no time for anything else but hiding between covers watching telly. And this week the last two of my wisdom teeth were taken out and it was oh, so painful! My mouth is still aching, trying to chew solid foods gives me real hard time and there are cute yellow bruises on my chin, ewww... As you might have guessed I have not even touched my camera but luckily my addiction for instagram has not gone anywhere! So here are some randoms from the last month:
1. & 2. Art class progenies I made in school. For once I'm kinda pleased with my makings
3. & 4. Made covers for my new calendar. Frank in the front and Bob in the back
5. On a picnic with my boyfriend 6. Bought me these draw-on-streets chalks and tried 'em out with Essi
7. I made these rainbow cupcakes for my godsons bday party 8. Tried frozen yoghurt and liked it oh yes
9. Last weekend me, Essi, J and Rika had an UFO theme party (you can find photos from the party in their blogs). I put on black contact lenses to be alienish but with my pink hair I looked more like some manga/anime character.. Cut myself a fringe btw did u notice 8)) 10. This is what I'm planning to wear tonight for mine and Essi's jungle party! I'm tarzan obviously..